Moss Post Game Quotes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Give it a few weeks...

all players play the humble role at first.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it his first week with Minnesota that he was pouting because they took a knee at the end of the second half?

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

shhh. you're exposing Douche Wayne's everchanging stance on the situation. He'll start acting crazy in a few weeks!

4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Then why didn't he? He has the second half to get the ball to him, why didn't he? Come on, I was at the game, row 3, 50 yardline and I can tell you both Qbs sucked! Wide open receivers all day that neither qb could connect with plus the turn overs....add that to a defense that couldn't stop a drive to save their lives! Bottom line we need a real franchise Qb and fix the 5 or we'll never go anywhere!

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well according to Deuce Moss will only be a Titan for 2 more weeks anyway so...

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

He really only got three chances with the ball, considering his first drive was a fumble due to a lapse in the oline. Collins has prime field position over and over and airmailed passes over everyone's head. VY>KFC no debate.

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

VY only had 3 possessions where he was passing the ball.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Don't matter who plays Qb for this team until we learn how to cover a tight end we will not win. Our defense sucks :moon2:

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Whatever... Vince nary looked Moss' way when he was on the field. His checkdowns at times seemed to almost purposely not look to Moss.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well even with his limited time in the game Young managed to get the ball to Moss, something Collins couldn't do.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar