Moss Post Game Quotes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Handled well IMO. Let's let the season play out before burning too many bridges.

“My debut, man, it was actually a bad game for me. I think I just tried to be as much help to them as I could, just try to play within the offense. So I felt comfortable out there, but I don’t think that I had a very good overall game. I think that my blocking really wasn’t that good, where I wanted it to be. So I’ll just go back at the drawing board and come back again next week.”

Would you like to see more chances as your time here goes on?

“No, I just want to fit within the offense, man, and help this team win. So me being a decoy, moving the ball, helping the team win, if that’s what I need to do that’s what I’m going to do. So we’re just going in, I don’t think we were really planning on losing this game. This game hurts. It’s hard to see how much energy and effort we put in this week, including the coaches. This is something that we’ve just got to look at film tomorrow, correct our mistakes and go back at it next week.”

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

What a selfish SOB! He's hates this team!

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He is really hurting this team! Bad idea! Look how hes already unraveling!

4. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

he should hate that d bag of coach he has. VY would have got him the ball.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Cut him. Deuce is right, he wont help the team and this game with Kerry Collins at QB on 1 week of practice shows it!

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Cut everyone but CJ and VY!!

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Are you proposing VY as a coach? Because I'm pretty sure he QB'd half of a game today..

8. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

We had the ball like 4 times in the second half because the defense couldn't get off the field.

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

One possesion just being being hail marys (great play calling) and another being a missed block and a fumble at that. It's hard to even say he had 4 possessions to work with

10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

The offense did turn it over twice. Can't score if you're giving it to the other team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar