Moss - "I'm not Woody".....Wants to stay with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I want him back too. We have WAY too many weapons on this offense to not be the best in the league. THAT is on Fishbag and Dinger.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

^^ Agreed.

I'd prob put it more on Fisher than Dinger. Dinger has done well under different head coaches. It seems like Fish is handcuffing Dinger and Cecil. The offense and defense have looked the same no matter who was the coordinator

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Apparently fish face had the black helicopters pick up Hall to be the player guest on his TV show - and the week after Hall shows his coach some public respect no less.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

I have seen Fisher Mic'd up on ESPN before, and one of the games last year or this year I can't remember he told Cecil to "ease up on the pressure" After I saw that then I know Fisher is controlling what is going on in the play calling. Fisher is an idiot.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The head coach has the right to do that, whether it be for better or worse. It would be stupid, but he could crown himself offensive and defensive coordinator if he saw fit. It doesn't happen because there's nobody else to shoulder the blame.

Plus Cecil is an idiot. He was probably sending Griffin on a blitz, which is completely ineffective, but he still insists on it.

6. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

To be fair, that's far more glamourous than 'Tennessee Titans wide blocker'

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Highly doubt Moss has anything at all to do with that website other than saying he has one.

Moss is pretty much done. No reason to keep him, really. Tom Brady couldn't even get anything out of him this season.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

^

So nine receptions, 139 yards, 3 tds in 4 games is.... "nothing"?????

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not even 3 receptions a game, 34 yards receiving a game...

pretty close.

Nate Washington had better numbers than that through 4 games this season. He's our 3rd WR... on a running team (at the time).

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm curious to see how well Moss would do if he had a full offseason to take in this offense. He came in mid season after being in two other schemes. And now with Kenny starting, Moss is the odd man out. But if he took on the "Y" role, could he be productive? I think Britt is better suited to move from the X to the Y, but he's the future, Moss is not. I'd think that knowing his options are limited, Moss would gladly stay in Tennessee for $2M-$3M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar