Moss going to NE!???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

plus new england sux cox....titans dont (MR does)

2. dgood

dgood Guest

HA! :ha:

Even if the Titans won last year's SB, MR wouldn't know how to get a decent reciever to the Titans.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

We shoulda picked up R.Moss

I mean c'mon its such a huge need and we were already draftin WR's in the fourth nyway

i wouldnt hv minded given up both our 4ths seriously...both of em for randy moss...i think he has 3 great yrs left in him..possibily more...and we need to help young develop...

Moss was clocked by the pats to run a 4.29 40-time recently....tahts crazy

(source - SI.com)

4.29...@ age 30...and expiereance....and all his other skills...too much...

course i no y we prob didnt want him...he's not exactly the best "character" guy and good chacne w/ the titans he doesnt get his up to usual stats which could equal pissin/moanin/complainin/....mossin"

..but still i woulda taken the risk

or we coulda taken D.jackson if need was.....just some1, a vet, to help now..we got the future in B.Jones

4. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

He wanted to go to the Pats

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Now THERE'S a character guy!

The Patriots were the ONLY team that he would restructure with, thus the only team that trading with was viable. End of story.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i woulda given up a 4th and lamont, for Randy.

7. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

I posted this before, but I'll do it again :)

Moss wasn't going anywhere for just a 4th to anyteam except New England. Greenbay offered the exact same deal as the patriots and Moss only took it with the patriots b/c he wants a championship. Moss was due 22 million over the next 2 years. He only agreed to restructure his contract with the patriots. End of story. Titans never had a chance.

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

wide receiver is not a huge need, I dont get why people think it is.

We have a run-oriented offense. We dont need to go and be spending big to grab a receiver so he can catch the ball 30 times a year. Its just stupid.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Randy Moss is a bum, idk why people think hes still good, he was like 3 years ago, get over it

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

well jackson also went for a 4th and he is well overrated...if he can stay healthy for a yr...than he will produce megga numbers 1500+yards 7+tds 80+ receptions....but now he's w/ the 49ers...so even if he does dont exepct any of those stats (qb still developin)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar