Moss going to NE!???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

WOW! How many WR are NE going to get! Someone explain to me how they can get 4 quality WR in the off season and we can't get 1!!!!! They are getting Moss for a 4th round pick, per ESPN.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

wow, oakland is getting ripped off, i thought they wanted what they got for him....and now JaMarcus Russel isnt going to have a target, IMO, i woulda drafted Calvin Johnson, Traded Moss, and traded for Green. But a 4th!! tennessee coulda offered them a 4th and a 6th...

3. Well that's a kick in the teeth...

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Would the Titans given up a fourth for him?

5. dgood

dgood Guest

Moss isn't worth a 4th. He is way past his prime, and doesn't have much left in his tank. Plus, we want a player that is motivated to play. Oh wait.....thats right we drafted Paul Williams.:grrhee:

6. pacmanplayer

pacmanplayer Da Real PacMan

PATS WR's

Donte Stallworth, Wes Welker, Kelley Washington, and now Randy Moss... They got em all this offseason..and we got... some dude from Fresno State... Glad we got all the "FREE AGENCY" money still lying around!

7. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Welp, there's always NEXT year! lol

Seriously though, they can't ALL get the touches they'll crave. On paper they look loaded, but ya just never know. Could be a soap opera that brings them down?

I'm holding out hope for either a trade out of the blue, or maybe us picking up someone elses (hopefully decent) castoff later on in the summer in a salary cap maneuver. Eventually we're gonna have to spend that money! It's burning a hole in Reinfeldt's pocket! He's obviously not doing enough.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

So Caldwell, Gaffney will probably get released? I'd pick either one up.

9. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

can somebody check to see if our magnet is working?

10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

wow Chris Mortenson just confirmed that they timed Randy Moss last week and ran a 4.29

slowing down my ***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar