Moss done

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Moss was the most talented WR ever to play the game but never had the heart or work ethic. Rice is still the best,talent,smart,heart,worth ethic. Why one has a separate house for super bowl rings and one has an empty spot on the shelf for a super bowl ring.

2. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Randy Moss never won a ring...

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And AJ is a bit more than just a straight line vertical threat..

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Calvin Johnson if he can ever get some consistent play from the QB.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i think Roddy White is better than all of them, but he goes over looked.

6. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Today's WRs, not taking the QB into account at all, IMO:

1. Andre
    2. Larry Fitz
    3. Calvin

These are the only 3 clear-cut guys in my mind. Guys like Roddy, G Jennings, even K Britt are all in the mix for the next tiers, but if I want a WR to start a team with, I'm going those 3 above in that order.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I remember how fired up we all were at the signing of Moss. And Jeff took it away "Britt and Moss play the same postion and cant be on the field at the same time!"

If I had been Bud Adams I would have fired Fisher for that waste of my money. He had no intent of ever using randy moss.

8. GeronimoJackson

Not taking QB into account:

1. Calvin Johnson
    2. Larry Fitzgerald
    3. Roddy White
    4. Andre Johnson (probably not the popular choice having him this low)
    5. DeSean Jackson

9. GeronimoJackson

I wouldn't be remotely shocked if Randy was just pouting and "unretires", in fact I expect him to. I believe his agent when he said Randy was in freaklish shape and I bet he has at least a few good years left in him. Randy wanted to go back to New England and his second choice was the Jets. NE acquired Ocho Cinco and NY acquired Plax, so like I said, my guess is he's pouting and will end up putting his name back out on the market very soon. Obviously he wanted to go to a SB contender, so maybe Philly? With DeSean, Maclin and then Moss in the slot, that could be pretty sick.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Moss will be back, no doubt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar