Mort says Fisher out.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

VY hasnt played in the last 7 or so games. We won 1 game since oct. You guys are clowns for downing fisher and bashing VY. I guess kerry can do no wrong. Our D is crap, our O is crap, and fisher is a joke. Anyone that has Moss and Britt and doesnt play both is a joke. Oh yeah, thats VY's fault also.

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

That is why the titans are the colts, bolts, pats, ravens, and steelers B****

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Vince never threw to Moss.. It took Rusty to take a stab at it..

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

What about the time he ran through the entire Texans defense to help beat them in overtime? Or pretty much every game he's played against the Texans. Or what about his rookie season when we played the Giants and he threw for 249 and 2 TD's and rushed for 70 and a TD...as a rookie. Or how about how he followed it up by beating Manning and the Colts by throwing for 2 TD's and rushing for 80 yards.

I could name more if you want.

Now that the decision is made, be fans and support Vince Young. The players and the rest of the fans do.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Like I've said many times but people keep saying the team won in spite of VY, we've had one of the worst defenses in the NFL for probably close to 20 of VY's 30 wins. He's doing something on offense that's winning games.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Jerry Jones you can have the great coach that you've coveted since Jimmy Johnson left and all it will cost you is your first round pick in this year's draft.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Na, post some more highlites from 5 years ago.
    Fisher had a 13-3 season since then without him.
    Next retort.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

The year we had the best defense in a bazillion years?

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Tebow had a highlight game against the Texans too...big whupp...

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Hey let's leave Friar Tuck out of this. :)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar