Morgan vs Pierre-Paul, 1-pick away

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't really know how you can say that. He was fantastic his last two years. He was sacking the QB, stopping the run, forcing fumbles, batting down passes, blocking kicks, and making a lot of tackles for a lineman.

The defense as a whole wasn't very good, but that was mostly Morgan Burnett whiffing on the pick or the kill shot consistently.

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

dunlap is who i wanted us to take and i agree we need a stud DE...first round this year...or a stud olb and put ayers with his hand on the ground...maybe he would be half of what von miller is at DE ha:ha:

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

lol

4. Mariani&Cheese

Mariani&Cheese Practice Squad

I was thinking the same thing and I know Kiper Jr had JPP being taken by the titans. I think Morgan can be good but he has been hurt, so thats why we haven't seen much of him.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I remember JPP was very UNwanted around these parts - except for Jesse, who was having a breakdown over not getting JPP.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I wasn't posting here at the time, but I was really scared of him. The Giants had the luxury of Osi and Tuck, so they were in a better position to take a chance. We wanted an instant starter/contributor, which of course, didn't work out.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Britt is better than Nicks... when healthy - which is rare.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Hard to compare Giant receivers to Titans receivers. Caughlin lets those guys make mistake after mistake, but just screams at them and keeps feeding them. The Titan way is to let you make a mistake, pat you on the back, then bury you on the bench until everyone else makes a mistake or gets hurt.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

JPP was a guy I was dead wrong on. I guess you can be a complete moron and be a great DE though...

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

He had the overly athletic grade that i didn't buy into either... I wanted Brandon graham personally. He has been underwhelming also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar