more than 30 dog carcasses found on Vick property

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, Goodell's hiding out in an undisclosed location right now.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yaknow, I was glad that Goodell was playing "New Sheriff In Town" and cleaning up the NFL, but this selective prosecution thing is getting on my nerves.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:lol2: so true

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Goodell < Bonds

5. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm guessing Vick will get off the hook since i doubt the courts can prove that the deaths were inflicted by dog fighting and abuse instead of natural death since he claims to be a breeder and collector.

That'll be good enough for Goodell.. and Pacman will sue.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You don't bury dogs in your backyard if they died naturally as part of a legal breeding program. I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually illegal to do so. Note that I'm not saying that any dead dogs were or weren't found on the property.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Forensic anthropology can turn up more evidence than one might think. If there are bite marks or puncture wounds on the dogs corpse, bones, remains, etc... a strong case can be made about the cause of death. If there are a bunch of dead animals the odds are some were put down after fighting... I mean a wounded dog being beat to death or shot after a match. That would be bad news for whoever takes the fall. If there are dog remains they will have a story to tell.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think if dogs had been found, we'd have heard about it by now.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you really think so? Federal investigators like things to be kept quiet. Media attention tends to mess up their work. The feds may have killed the story for now because if the :hitfan: it could really jeopardize their case or endanger evidence they haven't collected yet. Besides, the feds move really slow anyway. This is a where there is smoke there is fire thing in my mind. I sure see a lot of smoke. This thing might break in a week or two. I think that somehow Vick himself we be held blameless and someone else goes down. (or takes the fall, whichever applies)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar