More Taywan Taylor & Less Eric Decker in Slot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jeff_The_Fan, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

yeah i forgot he's the goat now

2. TitansWillWin2

kw had some solid years for us. ill be shocked if taylor gets even close to his numbers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

I am pretty sure if TT would have the same amount of targets KW has had in TEN he'd easily surpass him. KW has had one season with 1,000 -- it really isnt that hard to surpass him.

4. TitansWillWin2

I hope you're right.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

U don't gotta tell me

I jumped up and down when we drafted him

Was one of my favorite players in the entire draft

His talent was obvious

Who were the clowns on this board that hated the pick?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

This year we wont see enough of TT unless Corey or Decker get hurt. Its just too many mouths to feed in a run first offense. Next year guy is going to shine.

7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Which numbers? The amount of times KW fell over his own feet. That number will be tough to reach. I agree.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Taylor and Davis are gonna be a deadly, deadly combo moving forward.

First thing that needs to happen is both of them get, and stay, on the damn field.

Taylor has got to get more snaps. Davis has got to stay on the field.

The only promising rookie I understand being used sparingly is Jonnu Smith. Man, those are looking like 3 good picks.

9. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Was just looking at KW's rookie stats, he had 64 caches for 626 yds. That's less than 10 ypc, which is terrible.

Through the season so far, TT has 18.7 ypc. Granted, he has a very small sample size through 2 games, but if you look at preseason too, he was putting up over 18 ypc there too.

The guy is explosive and we need to work on getting him the ball more.

On a related note, I'm so damn excited for almost all of our rookies! I think they all have the chance to be special. Davis, Taylor, and Jonnu have potential stud written all over them, and Adoree not only looks like a special return man, he's standing tall when these QB's go to pick on him.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. 615nick

615nick Starter

I'd like to see more of both of them in the slot at the same time. Davis and mathews on the outside, with decker and taylor in the slots. I that's a very hard group to defend, especially with a really mobile qb throwing the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar