More excitement after a loss?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

We're still in the PO race. Our rookies are a pleasant surprise. Vets on the downslide are getting lesser and lesser playing time. Our backups are not a huge step behind.

And we had the chance to beat the arguable 2nd best team in the NFL. We're playing better than expected and you can see the potential of the team. The future is bright.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Will be brighter if the guy in your pics can stay healthy.

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

How could you not feel like crap after Jags beat us?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well because we gradually improved as the game progressed, which was promising to me considering we didn't score at all the first half.

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I real like the world isn't right when we lose to the Jags

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ruud couldn't tackle, C.J. sucked, and Hasselbeck was getting used to Kenny. Plenty of reasons we lost.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Despite losing and some serious mental mistakes, I liked what I saw. The players were intense and weren't quitting. They finished every play I saw. That is a BIG change from I've seen in the past few years.

I feel better about this roster than I've felt in the past 5 years. The way they played Sunday INSPIRES me to cheer loudly and be positive. Keep it up- GO TITANS!

8. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

if we played like we did Sunday against the texans, they may not be division champs right now. I was excited about the loss because it showed the potential this team has. we've been playing our young guys, competing and actually staying in games. We have a young team on the rise while all of the teams that are currently winning are getting old. i keep thinking how many years left do the current texans, ravens, steelers and patriots have left. We could actually be an elite team real soon!!

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The most exciting thing for me is Locker had another decent outing which bodes well for the future of the team. He might be a legit guy who can help this team reach the top. Sure the jury is still out but it looks prety good so far. That after all is the biggest concern since without a legit QB it is going to be tough to get where we want to be even with other parts doing well.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not surprising with the way our line and CJ have played most of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar