More charges for pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Didn't know which thread to post this in so just move it where it should go

NFL Sirius radio news just said the charges up in Nashville that were dropped pending pac stay out of trouble for 6 months are to be reinstated since he didn't stay out of trouble.

They also said Atlanta police are looking into ANOTHER incident they believe pacman to be involved with that happened a few days before the latest shooting down there

Good luck with your new life pacman you *******!

2. ESPN.com said that the new thing that the police want to talk to him about are from vegas, something about a strip club fight a couple of nights before the night of the shooting

If pac is found not guilty of what happened in Vegas and ATL, how would the charges be brought back up in Nashville, since technically he didn't get in trouble?

Is that the right line of thinking or not? I'm not sure how it would work

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I would imagine whatever the definition of "stay out of trouble" means. "Stay out of trouble" doesn't mean IMO that you have to be convicted by a jury without a reasonable doubt for the judge to think you violated the condition.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I think it's time for all the Pacman stories to have their own section. There are going to be stories every day that tell us little more than we already know as the media milk the story for all it's worth.

Bottom line is - Pacman is not on the Titans roster for at least the first 10 games and that ain't changing. Let's focus on the players we still have.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I agree with Sox 100% on that line of thinking. If my child was questioned by the police, they ARE in trouble. Being questioned by the police once, but 12 times, is a Red Flag as to the path that someone is headed.
    I consider Pacman pretty lucky. He's got himself in trouble several times in visiting strip clubs. I don't beleive he's got in trouble everytime he's gone to one of them leaving me the sneaky suspicion that he frequents those establishments quite often. That fact that Pacman has always been on the better end of a bullet is down right luck!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

TitanJeff, in all sincerity, I really think that Carpy has a mint idea there about creating a sub-forum for Pacman stories. Honestly, merged threads aren't really all they are cracked up to be. I get lost in them and I must admit it is a bit daunting to take on a 15 page read... then it turns out you've already read half of it... please give Carpy's idea some consideration. It's becoming increasingly hard to take Pacman news seriously... he truly is hands down the laughing stock of the league.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I think Soxcat has the right idea even if his grammatical syntax is a bit off. Basically, if the cops are questioning you... you are in trouble... if the DA is pressing charges... you are in deep **** kind of trouble.

"Staying out of trouble" means not getting so much as a parking ticket. (and not the Randy Moss kind)... For Pacman to be charged with multiple felonies and misdemeanors... that's trouble cut and dry.

That Nashville court in going to hand Pacman his ***. He's a disgrace to the city.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Maybe the Bengals will take him...do they have anything we want?

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Ummm. We so need reciever help, how bout Chris Henry???

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Pacman is untradeable. No one is going to take him and/or give us anything or anyone decent in return. The only thing to do is hope he makes a mental 180 and by this time next year is ready to suit up and dominate. Maybe he can do it. Odds are he won't but I seriously believe that is all that can happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar