Montana where Fisher's son played?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, but they consider irresponsible girls that get drunk and have sex "rape" these days.

Pure rape cases are probably extremely rare.

2. Deuce Wayne

Not sure how, because that's a legal sexual relationship in almost every state. (probably all of them- haven't looked it up)

Sure she wasn't 14 or 15?

An 18 yr old can be with a girl within 3 years of same age, I believe. Same for a 20yr old dating 18 yr olds, etc... there's a bit of a cushion. I exercised that and knew the law well when I was 20. lol

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It varies widely by state.... and a 20 year old can "date" an 18 year old because 18yo's are adults and can consent.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

She could have been.

All I know for sure is he had just turned 18, been in the relationship for awhile and was still in high school. Sure enough he is a sex offender now.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It is a gigantic problem in the military. I have seen several people careers ruined by rape claims, regardless if it was false or not.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I disagree with you. 10 a day is too much? These are very conservative numbers. If you have 30,000 students, half male, half female... you have 15,000 potential sexual hookups. If only 30% of the potential sexual hookups are happening daily... that's 4500 sexual interactions in one day... 10 represents .2% of the total sexual interactions in that day.

Also, I don't know about your state, but in my state, you could theoretically get charged with sexual assault if you keep proposing sex or saying lewd things to someone who clearly isn't interested in hearing them... and even though it may be classified as sexual assault in the 4th or something like... it is still sexual assault. Think about how many girls get their boobs grabbed or their butt slapped on a daily basis but if they brought that up with administrators or the police, they'd look like a total b it c h and they'd rather just not sweat it. The law is crazy but I don't even think the girl has to say I don't want you to do that anymore before thats sexual assault. I'm not going to argue with the law. It's there for a reason and I think it has a lot of merit, but sexual assault is a BROAD topic and I totally see their being an average of 10 incidents like that a day. Especially at an SEC school....Did you forget about the drunken scrotum incident in that Krystals in New Orleans? As far as something more specific like Forcible rape, I think 10 per day is WAY too high. That number has to be a fractional number. Atleast I hope... Colleges are a dangerous place and most people aren't willing to admit it. I don't like being on them anymore but I have to say one of the nicest, safest, cleanest campuses I've ever stepped foot upon was the Boise State university.

7. Deuce Wayne

Yeah, I meant 17.

I dated a 16 yr old when I was 19.

Printed that law out for her folks and then left the condoms in the couch cushions.

Suck it, mom and dad!

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

19 year olds can be beaten down in the front yard too

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I met a girlfriend's grandfather once that showed me his gun collection, then gave me a box of condoms, and told me that he better find out that I used any of them.

10. Deuce Wayne

That's assault, brotha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar