Monday Night Football & the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Well, with Vince, its crap or get off the pot time. He's now into this third year, coming off of a horrible sophmore slump. People might be interested to see if he lives up to the hype. I know I am. He'll be healthy next year and I think that he will improve five fold. I hope.

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

AD = "All Day" Adrian Peterson. So it would be VY vs. AD.

VY may have had a bad year but he's still a very marketable guy. The fact that he could be the most exciting player on the field at any given time will make people watch him no matter how bad he is.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

If I was to pick one game, it would be Pittsburgh. For some odd reason, there is a rivalry with the Steelers worth televising. I'm guessing it's leftovers from when we were in the same division with them. That game is going to be a head-banger.
    My second choice would be Jacksonville who I predict will beat the Colts this year for the AFC South. I was surprised that no one else picked Jacksonville as a possibility.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:ha: @ arch nemesis

This is what comes to mind:

[​IMG]

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I doubt we'll play any divisional rivals on MNF.
    Pittsburgh sounds about right. Payback time :evil:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:))

7. Morph

Morph Revolution

I agree that many will still be interested to see VY - good or not this season. I just hope he isn't as hesitant to tuck it and run this season under Dinger...then again I'm not saying one read then run like the wind either, lol. So I'm gonna say 1 Monday night game and one Sunday night game. I would LIKE to see Jacksonville be the opponent in one of those two games. I'm saying Jac. and Pit. though for one or the other.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

people were still interested in michael vick after he proved to be a terrible passer.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

That's becaue he COULD NOT be tackled. I don't know if any of you remember that game against the Vikings where he ran like 60 yards for the TD in overtime. That was insane. Now he's in prison. :clown:

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i like how you emphasized COULD NOT

makes it sound like he's still out there running :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar