Monday Night Football & the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I also think we'll get two again. I would think Houston would be a good one due to mario vs. vy. I also agree that we could get the vikes because of the ad and vy interest. I don't really care who we play as long as we get two.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

We'll get a few this year. Hopefully three, but i'm not holding my breath.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I think we get 1 home and 1 away MNF game..and possibly a sunday night

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

2 Monday nights and 2 Sunday nights. Browns, Colts, Jags and Steelers.

Hey Hoffa, I'm hoping for some real cold weather so I can wear the fur.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

AD? you mean VY vs. AP

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

1) I think you guys are overestimating how much the public cares about Vince Young at this point. We'll get one Monday night game and one Sunday night game if we're lucky. Anything more than that and I'll be shocked.

2) AD is an acceptable acronym for Adrian Peterson. It's short for All Day (his nickname) and it is in widespread use.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

If thugman was to make the unfortunate return to the Titans, i think we get atleast 2MNF and 1 SNF. If not, i'm guessing 1+1.

edit: oh god! I'm so used to writing work emails its not even funny. As soon as i made this post i noticed i had written:

Regards,
    first and last name.

edited it when i noticed something didn't feel right with the post. I better scan through my previous posts.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Damn I missed it.

You escape me yet again my arch nemesis.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm gonna guess Zero.

What week of the season does the flex scheduling kick in?

10. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

To me it seems like the public is very interested in vy. There's tons of fans and tons of doubters. The doubters will want to watch him just as much as the fans. Assuming he's healthy this year and can scramble then everyone always wants to watch a scrambling qb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar