Monday news conference?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnyou

tnyou Guest

Looks as if Kerry Collins is still our starting QB. Good luck at home Kerry, you won't be welcomed.

Fisher, you suck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. low0r

low0r Camp Fodder

Should we read anything into him not allowing media at practices this week? Possible change in players and trying to keep it on the DL maybe?

Not sure if its normal for a coach to do that during a bye week or not...

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- even if we boo Kerry HE won't refuse to go back into the game. He has heard it many times before.

4. iQon

iQon Starter

If he's not allowing media into practice, I'm 99% sure Vince starts next week.

Makes sense unless he plans on losing his job. If any QB in this league is 0-6 and has strung together 3 straight games with relatively no results, they'd get benched. And if they don't, it's probably in their contract, *cough* Fisher? I could care less if it's Vince or Ramsey. Just bench Collins already. Things need to be shaken up.

5. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i would be willing to bet there are players in the locker room thinking the exact same thing we the fans are thinking.

6. tnyou

tnyou Guest

I think its more of a distraction problem. I think fisher wants a nice week of practice without the demanding media in his head every day. Then again, you could be right iQon.

Only problem is, I do not see Fisher making a QB change. I think Fish uses these 2 weeks to get Kerry Collins back in good shape.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'm just glad that the raiders won. They've talked more about the Raiders winning than the Titans losing 59-0

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

The players have quit playing for fisher! The only way to right the ship is shake things up and hold people ACCOUNTABLE ( Fire DC, change qb, bench players that drop balls, cut those that want to be a pro) But that is not what I heard. It is almost like he wants to get fired.........maybe to get out of his contract, so he can be the cowboys coach next year.

If or maybe when we make a coaching change I want a real head coach not an assistant...........a gruden,marty,shanahan, Holmgren,etc good year for super bowl winning coaches

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I would like to just once hear Fisher say "I, me, Jeff Fisher didn't have my guys ready to play." Enough with the :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: excuses Jeff!!! Christ it's getting so old. If an 0-6 record and a 0-59 embarrassment isn't enough to cause him to make some changes nothing will. He obviously cares more about his ego than he does the fans.
    This season isn't going to get any better boys. And sadly this team is never going to live up to its potential with Fisher at the helm.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

15 years he's been saying the same thing. Its how he deals with the media. Get over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar