Monday Morning QB: Texans at Titans Grades

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Just for the record, Daniels looks like he's going to be a force for the Texans in the future.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No it wasn't. That pass was spot on and just bounced off AJ's hands, who should have caught it easily. Lucky that Pacman made a headsup play to adjust to the tipped ball.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We forced 5 turnovers but if not for the Pacman punt return we lose that game. If you force 5 turnovers and still possibly lose the offense and defense must have stunk.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The best thing the offense did Sunday besides the two TDs was not turn over the football. If the Titans offense can't do a better job possessing the football, it's going to be tough for the defense to stay with these the better offenses they face over the next few weeks.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We were blowing them out tho'. They just got hot at the end and tightened it up. I think we took those five turnovers and delivered.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think you've gotten the two picks mixed up. pac's INT was dropped/bobbled by AJ and went into pac's hands. hope's INT was caught cleanly by hope after laboy pressured carr. i remember laboy hitting him because i was afraid it might be called a low hit on the qb.

7. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

[.

And Mawae, WTF was up with that snap?[/QUOTE]

I know Mawae is a pro and bad snaps shouldnt happen but as a former center, I'm supprised it doesnt happen more often. That job is a lot more difficult than it appears. He stated it got snaged on the new turf and I for one will give him that one.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

True I had actually forgotten about Hope's INT.

9. SteveH

SteveH Starter

I was crap**ng myself thinking we were going to lose it at the end, which when you then look at the stats, and the fact we had FIVE turnovers is unbelievable.. heaven knows how the players would have felt if we'd lost..
    BUT, and it's a big BUT we won.. let's concentrate on that and hope the players simply take this, continue to build and get tougher.
    To me it seems the D are playing much better, Pac is playing much better, now we have decided to go with VY.. everyone's pulling together..
    After a few more games - like the Jags this weekend - we'll have a much better idea where we are and just how far different we are from the mess that 'played' Dallas..
    Let's enjoy it eh? Who thought we'd win two on the row a few weeks ago?

10. We played very aggressive. Rosenthal played well against our defense that was poised to hold onto a lead. Remember the horrible call by the officials that negated the catch by Bennett that would have made a 1st down on near the Houston 20. It would have been game over then. I say that really made the game a close one. We were robbed on that call. Everyone needs to quit their crying and look at all of the positive things that happened during the game. That is what we will build on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar