Monday Morning QB: Jaguars @ Titans Grades

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: If copying another team's game plan were illegal, Jeff Fisher would have an open and shut case because his rights were clearly infringed upon yesterday.

The Jaguars came to town and played Fisherball and did it as well as it's been played for a while. They shut down the run, generated 166 yards rushing, protected the football and played solid on special teams on their way to a 28-13 win.

Copyright © 1994 - 2007 Jeff Fisher/Tennessee Titans. All Rights Reserved.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

every sunday i wake up extra early put my titans jersey on and pray that this is the week that our offense comes back to life. did we loose our offense in the big easy? or did the bye week suck the life out of our offense?? im sure every one has thier own opinion on what has happened so let me give you mine. it seems like we never role vince out of the pocket were he is a much more effective passer and runner. those 1st 3 games vy was always outside the pockett and even though he didnt play that well it still set us up to do other thing like pound the ball up the midddle. why have we strayed away from this formula.. is vy concerned about being know as a running qb. is he afraid of being compared to vick and not brady?? or have defenses found a way to keep vince from rolling out and making him what hes not( pocket qb)?what do you guys think??

3. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

Vince Young will never become a good quarterback if the OC doesn't let him throw the ball.

4. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

VY was sporadic, and for half the less than perfect throws, he had another throw that was great. The two throws to Roydell Williams were nice. The TD called back because of the hold, and the very next throw that was caught around the 4 yard line. The last int, I don't know what he saw, but the outcome shows it was obviously the wrong throw.

I think the film from this game will do a lot for his maturation process, and these type of defeats, should make him better in the long run.

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

The offense will improve.

But the embarrassment of losing to those pretenders...that should motivate them to demonstrate they don't suck.

We should never again lose to the Faguars.

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

The jags came ready for the run from the get go. Lendale wasn't getting jack squad on the ground either they were on him like sticky on glazed doughnut. Vince needs to work on completing 3rd downs either by running or making something out of nothing. Still got faith on the defense, big suits show Haynesworth the money cause it is not going to be pretty with out him in front.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar