Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Training Camp Monday, July 30 - 3 pm

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    No, unless 3 out of 16 games is enough for you.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  2. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $86
    Cook had nearly 800 yards last year. It was the second best season by Titans tight end ever.

He started slow. But you can't deny the amount of production he had last year.
    Deuce Wayne high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    I had too much work to get out this afternoon but listening to 104.5 have caught some camp news...

Hasselbeck was picked off twice today by Mouton.

CJ busted a long run.

Mike Keith said Cook has looked more confident which carries over from the OTAs.
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,674
    He was actually one I was looking forward to seeing. He's a big dude. He didn't get as many reps as Cook and Stevens did obviously, but they ran the ball a lot when he was in there. But from what I saw he had really good hands and looked pretty fast.

Wyatt or someone at practice today said he had a big drop from a perfectly thrown ball. Let's hope that's the exception and not the rule.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,938
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    2ToneBlueBlood- How did Mike Martin look?

I will be there Thursday and Friday.
  6. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    wonder how many people showed up today..... i remember the players signing today weren't all that great..
  7. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    That's completely irrelevant. It's been a couple of days since I looked at our schedule, but the last time I checked we're not playing the Titans this year.

Cook was very inconsistent last year. He was a terrible route runner and didn't make much of an impact. I thought he was pretty bad up until the last of the season. He did improve a lot for the last three games though. I think the coaches found out how to use him to where he was most affective, and they took advantage of that.

I really liked what I saw from him in the last three games. I hope he keeps that up and continues to improve and be a real threat on our offense.
  8. QGP MIKE HONCHO

Moolah:
    $299
    How about Tommie Campbell? Anything exciting?
  9. QGP MIKE HONCHO

Moolah:
    $299
    Also, how about the FB's i heard they both looked good