Training Camp Monday, July 30 - 3 pm

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

No, unless 3 out of 16 games is enough for you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Cook had nearly 800 yards last year. It was the second best season by Titans tight end ever.

He started slow. But you can't deny the amount of production he had last year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I had too much work to get out this afternoon but listening to 104.5 have caught some camp news...

Hasselbeck was picked off twice today by Mouton.

CJ busted a long run.

Mike Keith said Cook has looked more confident which carries over from the OTAs.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

He was actually one I was looking forward to seeing. He's a big dude. He didn't get as many reps as Cook and Stevens did obviously, but they ran the ball a lot when he was in there. But from what I saw he had really good hands and looked pretty fast.

Wyatt or someone at practice today said he had a big drop from a perfectly thrown ball. Let's hope that's the exception and not the rule.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

2ToneBlueBlood- How did Mike Martin look?

I will be there Thursday and Friday.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

wonder how many people showed up today..... i remember the players signing today weren't all that great..

8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

That's completely irrelevant. It's been a couple of days since I looked at our schedule, but the last time I checked we're not playing the Titans this year.

Cook was very inconsistent last year. He was a terrible route runner and didn't make much of an impact. I thought he was pretty bad up until the last of the season. He did improve a lot for the last three games though. I think the coaches found out how to use him to where he was most affective, and they took advantage of that.

I really liked what I saw from him in the last three games. I hope he keeps that up and continues to improve and be a real threat on our offense.

9. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

How about Tommie Campbell? Anything exciting?

10. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

Also, how about the FB's i heard they both looked good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar