Monday Injury Report: Scaife Likely Back for Bills

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: TE Bo Scaife (ankle) will likely return for the Bills game next Sunday according to Titans coach Jeff Fisher. "We are going to keep a close eye on Bo Scaife, and we hope Bo back this week," Fisher said. LB Peter Sirmon (knee) may miss some practice this week but is expected to play. Stephen Tulloch will replace Sirmon in practice. Fisher said the only other Titans to suffer minor injuries were LS Ken Amato (neck sprain) and LB Colby Bockwoldt (shoulder sprain). RB Travis Henry (ankle) appears to be better which means he should start against his former team.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

It will be good to get Bo back we need some production from the TE position and Young loves throwin to him.

3. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I think not having Bo in there against the Texans after he got hurt and this week as well hurt Vince in the passing game.
    I said long ago, he's our new Frank Wycheck.....he's the guy Vince looks for in the clutch, and it hurts when he's not there.

I'm so glad we got him last year, I've followed him at Texas for so long and I knew he'd be a great player for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar