Training Camp Monday, August 13 - 3:30 pm

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

CJ is signing today for those who can make it out to camp.

2. TitanJeff

Wyatt says Locker started out 6-for-6.

3. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Locker is the man. I think that preseason game got him pumped up again. He wasnt happy with that last deflected pass.

4. TitanJeff

Hass is 6-for-8 and one incompletion is a drop by Hawk.

5. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Hawkins sucks. most other teams would have him on the practice squad. he are stuck with him another year cause we are thin at WR right now.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

He hurdled a guy

7. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Linebacker Gerald McRath (knee), defensive end Dave Ball (concussion), cornerback Terrence Wheatley (hamstring) and tight end Brandon Barden (hamstring) did not practice on Monday.

Coach Mike Munchak said McRath was being rested but should practice on Tuesday. Wide receiver Marcus Harris didn’t finish practice and had ice on his right knee, although Munchak didn’t have any further information.

Barden could return to practice next week, Munchak said. Ball continues to recover from concussion symptoms.

Source: Titans Insider

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Wow, I leave for a few months and come back to a completely different website. Anyway, I have been to 6 camps so far, and yesterday was by far the best all around.

Main things I noticed was Locker was clearly the #1 QB working the entire practice with the first team. Completed many nice passes to Jared Cook. From seeing the plays thus far in practice, its clear Cook with be a key feature as part of the offense. CJ looked good as well, lined-up wide and running routes. Wright also looked very good but still learning, still needs to work on cleaning up his routes but has alot of promise.

As the team practiced and ran plays on the near side by the fans, on the fair field, Kenny Britt could be seen working with trainers on quickness and moving his feet while making fast cuts. From what we could see, Britt looked very fast and no reason to believe his injury will be an issue when he is finally able to take the field.

Finally, the best part was getting CJ autograph. It was the first time since the '09 camp I was able to get something signed by him. There was a nice crowd, but I got into place. Good Times. Will be going again today for Wright's Autograph. Will be wearing my old RED Eddie George Jersey with my 2008 Pro Bowl backpack if anyone on here wants to come out. Its a great time for all Titans Fans!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

.....i just wish i could get A PLAYER to sign something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar