Mobile................

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Weigh in and heights are done............first practices were today...........lots of talk already down here............about players but also about coaches............their are at least 90 coaches here looking to catch on.............and the GM's and scouts of every team are here...............I heard BBelicheck is coming in tonight..............the Steelers new coach is supposed to be here in the AM................I hear Donnie Henderson maybe hsi choice for DC but nothing solid on that one yet.......................

First day juice..............DBowe really looked great..........his body is super............he is very physical as I mentioned.

Stanton the QB has impressed and Leon Hall looked like he had better hips and a pedal than everyone expected...........

The DL here really have under whelmed while the OL here have looked better..............Levi looked especially good.............today on one on ones kinda like Brick last yr...............

RB did little so far.............CB did positioin drills..............no real coverage yet.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he already chose to stick with dick lebeau

3. nice info, please keep us posted bongo

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

bongo's avi is a black Jesus. lol.

5. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Man, thats Racist.:ha:

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Levi was my highschool teammate, great team player with the upmost respect for the game to go along with a meanstreak on the field.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Okoye was 30 lbs less than his listed weight.

Moses is only 249.

Jonathan Wade was not 6'. He was barely under 5'10", which looks about right. He looks similar to Pac to me. Plays very quick too.

8. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

If we do lose Bennett to FA and opt to go WR in the first, I hope its Bowe. Hey Bongo, how about a little update each day on him, if you don't mind. Would like to know how he reacts around his team mates.

9. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Interested in two players. Bowe, and Wolfe. How is Wolfe looking so far?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar