Mobile Young Benefits RBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans running backs benefit from QB Vince Young's threat to run the football. He's accounted for about 24 percent of the rushing yards since joining the team last season, and the Titans (2-1) this season have the No. 2 rushing offense based on yards per game. "It's a triple threat when you have Vince back there, a running back and the receivers," Titans RB LenDale White said. "It's 'What is he going to do now?' There are so many things you've got to be prepared to stop." Falcons RB Warrick Dunn knows the benefit of having a QB who is a running threat. "It does give them an opportunity to not have as many guys waiting for them," Dunn said of the Titans RBs. "If they can figure out a way to utilize him running the football, they can be explosive on offense."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It sort of reminds me of the DVD backfield that Atlanta had a few years ago with Vick, Dunn, and Duckett. I think that team was near the tops of the league in rushing as well

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The Titans remind me of the Falcons as well. I want to see a little more Ahmard Hall though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar