MNF: Vikings @ Giants

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

About as awful as a MNF game can be.

Next week will be just as bad: Seattle v STL (w/ a backup QB). Seattle should win that by 20+.

Following week: CHI & GB. No Cobb, Jones, Cutler, or Briggs.

Dec 2nd looks like the next good MNF game.. NOLA @ SEA.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

2 of the next 3 seem like they would be good rivalry matchups within the division. No one could see the future with the injuries that happened. Problem is they league picks the mnf game based on last years performance. I get it but I wish there was a better way to do it. Our first game vs the colts should not be TNF, it should be MNF

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Freeman's just not very good. Of course he was made worse last night by being rushed onto the field, but he's never going to be an especially good quarterback.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think he is average myself but the vikes did not help him out here. There were a few plays he had no blocking at all and I had to laugh lol Give him a few games to get his feet wet in their system and see what he can do. His accuracy can only get better last night because I have never seen a qb throw so bad. I won't criticize one game but at the end of the year I will make my judgement.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

btw still love watching the replay of jared allen sacking eli, that was great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar