Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

MMQB: Titans Preview: Stuck in the Middle With You

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Aug 4, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,938
    Truth.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,938
    Not much to disagree with in that one. Surprisingly well written. No stupid mistakes like calling Kenny Britt "Kenny Bryant" or something dumb like that. Refreshing.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    This writer, Andy Benoit, actually has a strong understanding of the team. Impressive for a national guy.

He calls his previews a "Deep Dive" which I think is just a lame attempt to sound smart by using trendy business world terminology. Outside of his analysis of Locker there is nothing that comes close to being a "Deep dive" in his article.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,809
    That was depressing.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,903
    Wow, finally someone who seems to know our team. I'll be remembering his name.
  6. Titandude Stand Up Guy!

Moolah:
    $138
    Pretty good analysis that us Titans fans don't like to hear! I'm hoping that Locker and the defense takes a step or two forward.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,062
    So he actually considers us average while most (uneducated) fans would consider us bottom 5.

I'll take it.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    Yea it's hard to argue we're anything more than average, even I know we'll be about middle of the pack at the end of the day, maybe 9-10 wins does it for us though.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    The only real offense I take in that article is him saying
    While Locker certainly has not mastered this, playing in Chris Palmer's option read offense has made it much harder to look like you know whats going on

Seeing a blitz and turning it into an opportunity isn't "primitive". Jake thought Cook would adjust to the play how he always tries to do.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.