MM8 loses game again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because he isn't a good coach (failed in 2 previous coaching stints) and neither is his staff (LeBeau is the exception).

2. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

So ur telling me wat I would think like ur inside of my mind? See this is the idiocy that drives me crazy. I'm telling u all I care about is the team winning.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

LeBeau is the assistant head coach.

4. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

The penalty was a bad call stop blaming lewan the play had not been whistled dead if u were watching and the

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I know what you're saying Gunny, but so did Belichek, Pete Carroll, Mike Zimmer

6. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

Apparently. Mularkey is the one with 6 turnovers

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I see we strongly disagree on this one.
    Mariota had an awful game, no doubt about it. His 3 TOs led directly to 3 points for the Raiders. Since we lost by 7, I think there's some blame to go around. I honestly think a 1st and Goal from the 3 leads to a game tying TD, Lewan had other thoughts in mind. I also think preventing Murray from running in from 13 yards out is a bad idea on the D's part, but they must have felt ok with that. Clearly McCain wanted Mariota to go for a game tying TD which is why he made an effort to get out of the way of Seth Roberts on his way to the end zone. I think the DL and LB have a soft spot for Carr, they obviously felt no reason to tackle him while he had the ball, they would much rather their secondary have the chance to make the stops.
    Yea, solely on Mariota.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Indeed that is true. But it is clear Mularkey isn't a coach. Aside from his 2-time failure, he won 2 games last year? His staff leaves a lot to be desired in terms of ability as well as age and we seem to have become worse on offence with his new staff.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

All right, fair enough. Me too for the record.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's the one with an 19-40 record as a coach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar