MM is actually considering the PSU job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan1207, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Awesome, an honest concern, with a legit reason outside of "that one draw play that wasted 30 seconds with no time outs"

Personally I believe any team is only as good as their QB. When hass is on the money, we been moving pretty easy. When he has been check down Charlie.... It's been just ridiculous. I can't fault palmers call without really being able to break down a series or three with a full all-22 film. That way you can look at each matchup, the route, the setup, the talent.

From what I do know of this offense which is a run and shoot setup, the WR and the QB have to be on the same page and read the coverage and make the correct adjustment to get to the open spot.

That Must take some serious time to build chemistry with, it's def not hey here's the route, run it and we hope you're open. It's not. Thus you see when they arnt on the same page, we get crazy thrown balls that we wonder wtf that was going.

Another point I'd like to make, Chris Johnson and the run game, I like he has tried to be balance, and we all know it hasn't worked... And I like the fact that we haven't tried to force that run much passed a couple games where we thought it had all been ironed out...

I'm by far not saying Palmer is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I haven't seen alot of legit concerns in the posts of people that dislike the hire. Seems like some people just jump on the hate train with everyone else without thinking for themselves.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Um, he called a running play with 45 seconds left and no timeouts in a 6 point game....That's grounds for firing right there IMO.

That's something I do when I'm f***ing around in madden, not when you're a offensive coordinator in the National Football League.

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Its a bonehead call, kinda like icing your own kicker ground for termination? I dislike Palmer, however this is the first time I've seen us go to the pass when the run hasn't work. Every coordinator calls a bad play in a bad situation before s*** happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar