Mlb

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by HanniVol Lecter, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can you not understand that all you have to do is stop responding????? That's what makes it hilarious. You're "yawning", "bored" whatever...but your arrogance just won't allow you to stop responding!! hahahaahhahah

[​IMG]

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

And your stupidity wont stop you from continuing to post. Your claim that by me posting it's arrogance is beyond idiotic. It takes 2 to tango so every time I post, you post genius. Maybe your the arrogant one? Nah, you're not smart enough to follow what I just said.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's funny watching the Reds/Yankees on TV having just been there this morning. Fun game, good solid ballpark if you've never been. Gotta love the view of a big riverboat rolling down the river in the background.

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

What is this I don't even....

Heyward is doing fine, he was just hurt. And yes, Uggla is sucking.

But you do understand Minor is a pitcher? lol I mean... what??

5. Do you follow baseball?? Lol apparently not. You can trade pitchers for hitters...hahahahaha good grief man. The Braves have gobs of young pitching talent so I suggested trade one for an outfielder that can hit i.e. Hunter Pence.

Lol at Heyward has been fine. He's hitting .220!!!! .700 OPS is no bueno dude.

SMH

6. Okay Ed. I'm not the mad one saying "I'm done", "yawn", "bored" etc yet still posting. Follow me?

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Like I said, you're not smart enough to follow what I said. Why don't you just give up on trying to argue with me (something you've failed at) and instead stick to topic and talk about how much your Royals suck.

8. I know exactly what you said. It's not hard to follow. How many times are you just going to take unfounded shots at my intelligence? You're like a 5th grader with these attacks.

"Oh yeah!?! Your not smart enough to understand meeee!!"

I'm not the one that consistently has no idea what the contraction for "you" and "are" is. They taught us that stuff in 2nd grade down here in TN. Look in the mirror, Ed. You're not exactly a Rhodes Scholar....talk about a massive dose of irony!! Hahahaha

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's funny because you quoted me as saying "your" when I clearly typed "you're" hence the reason I keep insulting your intelligence. Keep on failing just like the Vols and Royals.

10. Quoted so you can't go back and edit. It's there, plain as day. "your the arrogant one?" Hahahahahaha

Care to try this one again? What are you even talking about here? I didn't even quote you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar