MLB Postseason Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh you were making a joke. Of course you were, rather than argue the point you make a gigantic reach at a joke that doesn't even make sense. Deuce, just leave the thread, I'm sure talking baseball with someone like me must be like me talking to a rocket scientist. And yes I've watched every game of the world series and Sportscenter has led with the world series every night. Now go away please. Go be controversial or whatever gimmick it is you have in another thread.

Yep. They were built from the ground up and I'm proud to say I've been following the Giants for 4 years now (not as a big fan but just as an admirer) and I've seen this team being built since day 1, it was a thing of beauty at how this team was constructed.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

WOOHOO! IT'S OVER!

Finally... FOX can start showing its programs, once again!

Actually, I'm not surprised at all that winning it all would happen soon after getting rid of Barry "Roids" Bonds.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Goes to show you that having the best player in the league, Lincecum, is a huge advantage at all times. The Giants were a light hitting club, but Lincecum carried them on his back. Deserved to win. And in the long term, probably the more deserving and more interesting historical champion. Could see Lincecum getting a couple more, but they need some bats for long term consistency outside of Posey.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Gold gloves are like pro bowl spots, it's all reputation based.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

They did a nice job on their offense but if I'm a sox fan I'd rather have Lee than either Crawford or Gonzalez. I mean their offense was great last year and pitching sucked, it only stands to reason. Oh well.

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Don't you think Drew is getting older and really deteriorating horribly in the field ? ... Ellsbury can't seem to stay healthy playing CF & Crawford just killed the Sox over his career

We will have to see how Lester, Buccholz, Beckett & Lackey hold up ... **** Daisuke

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Sooo guys, does prince fielder land on a new team?

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea I would agree but pitching it what ultimately wins. Lester and Buchholtz are fine but Beckett was a disaster last year and Lackey, to me, has always just been a decent pitcher, nothing special. And yea Dice K, the bullpen, Papelbon, all shaky, Lee would have been the better signing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar