MLB Baseball 09 Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I know but you can't send a guy to AAA unless he's hurt. Believe me if we could find something wrong with him we would.

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

He can't be sent down for any reason since he's out of options. Unless they want to lose him to waivers of course.

3. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

They know there is something wrong with him, they just dont know what, which is why they are evaluating him this weekend. It could be an injury. It could be some mental block where where he thinks he is injured and is favoring his foot. But obviously, something is wrong somewhere and I highly doubt it is a simple case of his mechanics being slightly off.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Your allowed rehab starts after the 15 day DL.

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Well then they should make up some mental disorder like Detroit did with Dontrelle and go ahead and get rid of him for a while.

He's probably on the verge of suicide after this start.

6. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I don't disagree. But I wasn't talking about the cause and effect simply the ridiculous statistical breakdowns that are so common in baseball. Those that start off with a bang fade in the backstretch. Yes it often comes down to their overexerting themselves. Other times it is simply a fluke. I'm just saying that if you look at the absolute specifics of "great game starts" they don't lead to All Star futures. Not saying anything more than "hope he turns out to be something more than the rest who turned out to be duds"

7. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Bombers Socks game tonight. I'm seeing the Yanks comming out ahead in the league :)

8. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

It looks like the "sandman" has started his blown saves routine earlier than usual this season ... YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Double hip flexors for Wang. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar