Mistakes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i really dont know what you are trying to say here

2. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i have been meaning to change my sig. it is a little old and this board has been much faster of late

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yes. It is highly debatable actually. But I'd clearly be wasting my time to go any further here.

4. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I don't mean to be rude. I get it that u probably don't much care for those disrespecting your defense and that may be why u are badmouthing VY. But U need to remember one thing. This is a Titans board and it aint like they are saying that on your board. For the record, I was impressed with your D today much more so than your O. I only say that cuz everyone knows how good Peyton and Company are. So that is not disrespect to your offense either, but today I thought your defense stepped up big. I don't believe for one second the Colts didn't beat the Titans like some on here seemed to think.

5. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

Guys lets face it... I want VY to be just as successful as the next fan, but the fade throw was terrible... bad play call or not a Top Notch QB makes it happen and its funny that we never heard about the bad routes from the WR when Kerry was playing good last year... Did we ever think that Vince throws it to the wrong place sometimes... We knew we werent going far this year deep inside so lets know that we have a good team to build upon in the future!!!

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i dont mean any disrespect by calling gump a horrible qb. i just assume everyone else knows this as well

sure he can make a pass or two or run for a first from time to time but he isnt a qb that is going to win the titans anything

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

ok...we get it. you have peyton manning, and he's good and stuff.

8. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

99 yard drive to win the game and mark one of the best drives of the decade. But yeah, thats just another "pass or two for a first from time to time". Nothing special at all.

And neither is a 23-12 record as a starter. I mean, professional quarterbacks are EXPECTED to do that right?

9. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

kyle boller has made some great passes

trent dilfer won a super bowl

rex grossman has had amazing games before.

sometimes the sun shines on a dogs nuts. thats how i see it when gump makes a good play

10. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I think we should blame the loss on Kerry Collins, I mean he's the only reason we lost the first 6 games right? Oh wait, KC didn't play today so now I'm really confused!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar