Missing Persons: Jared Cook...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I gave up on him when he threw the ball on the ground too grab an owie in the season opener against the stoolers - unforgiveable!

Bo seems too be stealing some CAP from the Bungles so good for him. Hes done exactly zero there

BTW BS has 7 fumbles in 256 touches. 1 in 36 touches he throws the rock on the ground. Not sure if that is terruble or not, but it aint good.

2. KelvisKblam

KelvisKblam TITANic Nerd

Fair enough, Scaife did have some productive seasons for us, but that is also a product of the fact that the QB's lacked the ability to throw the ball downfield and the WR's couldn't separate consistently during that stretch. I guess I'm just still pissed at our TE's for those crucial fumbles in our last playoff games, to me those were blights upon their careers that are hard to overcome.

I can't hate on Scaife without conceding that he had his moments as a Titan. But in the end I feel similarly about Scaife and Fisher, that they both just ran their course and it was time for the organization to move on.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I couldn't believe what Bo Scaife was able to do considering he's a talentless loud mouth. He sucked from day-1 but yet found ways to be involved. Kudos to him.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I bet Wes Welker's vertical leap and 40 time aren't in the top 20 of NFL WR. Those are measure of speed and athleticism. I mean, obviously he isn't slow. But compared to guys like Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald...Welker isn't near the natural athlete those dudes are. He does it with technique.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar