Missing person: Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

OPI was kinda brutal

I will say this they let them play football. Wish the Titans would have gotten the memo before the final whistle blew

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Hard to be missing when you were never there to begin with. Just another raw training camp superstar with a lazy attitude. Another Jared Cook.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm amazed we keep drafting "projects". This franchise has an abysmal record for developing "projects".

4. Riverman

Hey Bust-in:

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

WRONG. This team needs a QB. Put Justin Hunter on a team with a good QB and he dominates. Same thing with Wright.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ehh maaybe.

Neither of these guys has stepped up in any way.

7. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Part of it has to be the carousel of QB's, O-Line and playcalling....I can't see that Kendall could be to blame as he has improved from year to year. I don't recall him dropping anything? He was overthrown lat week on an easy 3 and 1 and Locker missed him on a deep TD earlier in the year.

Our inconsistency on offense is affecting everything right now and it is making it seem like everybody on offense sucks and I dont think this is the case......we were 7-9 last year with basically the same group of guys.

8. Riverman

[​IMG]

Wright would be a decent slot guy. Hard to be be good downfield or red zone when you're a midget.

Hunter- well he is soft mentally and often can't catch the ones that hit him in the hands.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Young54

Young54 Starter

DeSean Jackson, Steve Smith, and Wes Welker disagree with you.

...that is... if you consider 5'10 to be a "midget"

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

welker is not a down field threat, but yea you can be a shorty and still take the top of the defense. Sanata Moss did it for years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar