Millennium Maxwell House Nashville

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titan1216, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

What do you guys think about this hotel ?

Thanks

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

your post needs help.

3. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

well, yeah, I can look it up online. I just want to know what locals think about it before I reserve it for my December trip.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I just couldn't very well give an opinion on it if I didn't know what it was. Also, a "real" local could tell you how it is for the money. I hope you get some testimonial type responses. My posts here are pretty much garbage.

[​IMG]

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Honestly MMH is a decent hotel, but it's way up on the north side of town, not really near anything but the ghetto and corporate centers.. It's not downtown.
    The debate has played out here a few times already about hotels and everyone has their opinions. For the $ of MMH you could probably get in at the Hilton downtown, which is a real nice hotal centrally located near everything "Nashville".
    If you wanna stay at Nashville's best hotel hands-down book The Hermitage- very, very nice and located within the circle...

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

One thing it definitely has going for it, it's the closest good hotel to Baptist Sports Park. It's also got a Jersey Mike's right next to it.

I've been to a bunch of work/social functions there, and the facilities are pretty nice, but I haven't stayed in a room. I think it's got a good local reputation though, it's been there quite a while.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I've stayed there a few times. It is a nice hotel, but CC is right. If you are coming in for a game there are much better alternatives. I'd shoot for something downtown within walking distance of the stadium. The Sheraton is an excellent choice IMO.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

My goodness! Where do you find this stuff? hahahaha!

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm thinking that's Broken Record's av on the side of his helmet. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar