Millen removed as Lions team president, CEO

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by teegee, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal957

metal957 Starter

Bout Freakin Time! Jesus I thought he was going to never be fired.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Damn, we won't be able to trade a 7th for Roy Williams...

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Watch Floyd Reese take the job in the offseason

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Wow. I thought he was bullet proof or something. Only way to explain him keeping his job for so long.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Took long enough...although I would have loved to have seen the extend him and keep sucking for a long long time...

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I was kind of hoping they'd wait until after that game to make this move. :brow:

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I don't know if someone already said this..but Roy Williams could likely be on his way out ASAP...

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Wouldn't want to relocate to detroit. Who would?

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Think about the odds for a second on a guy being that bad that long drafting that high. You could just go by mel kipers ratings and had done much better.

I would like gloats assessment of the linebackers on the lions. I know lehman a promising 2nd rd pick a few seasons back has had injury issues and millen did one thing right in drafting sims but how could a former nfl linebacker pass of so many opportunities to bring in stud linebackers. This dizon kid doesn't look like much of a pick either.

This knothead passed on a lot of defensive talent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar