Military People

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I recently applied to join the Aussie Military, yeah we get cork hats, a singlet, flip flops and rifle.

Anyway I passed the initial stages of the appitutde testing and now I am looking into which path I wish to pursue.
    I was just wondering what people here have done within the military, I know some have served in the US Army, Navy etc, not sure if they still post, but I would be interested to know what career path you took and what your experiences were.

I havent looked at possible paths yet, I plan on doing that tomorrow and after I pick a maximum of three I go for another interview which is basically a job interview for that job I picked within Aust. Defence Force.
    I am just interested in seeing what people here chose and what their experiences were like, if they care to share.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Please provide picture of cork hats.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I figured it would be a boomerang.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

sing along, everyone!... You're in the army now, you're not behind the plow, you'll never get rich by diggin' a ditch, you're in the army now.

5. Broken Record

6. Crikey!

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Doe they also give you a unibrow?

8. Broken Record

Yes, but undershirts are strictly prohibited.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Well back to the question of the post. I served proudly in the US Navy as a photographers mate. Various duties ranging from the mundane (grip and grin pr photos of awards and advancements ect) to the wild, (reconancence photography while hanging out the window of a helicopter, to crime scene work everything from hangings, gunshot victims, electricution, drowning, and oh yeah mind field maintence miscues). I spent five years in and after going to college for similar field (television production) I have settled into teaching.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

scary, that looks like one of my high school teachers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar