Mikel Leshoure-LG Blount 2.0 in the 3rd??

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Childress79, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I am still pissed that Blount was given away. We really need that change of pace.

I like Leshoure with our 3rd rnd pick.

He is 6'0 and 230lb but still runs 4.55
    He has an odd short stride for a big man which allows to run lower than his height suggestsand he has an changes direction reallywell for a RB of any size let alone 230lb.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gVgFcPDMQLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Coming from a huge Illini fan and student... maybe.

If he fell to the 3rd, I'd take him. But he's projected a possible 1st - 2nd. He's very overrated. Against good defenses, he would get bottled up, then he'd dominate the crappy teams so his season stats look decent

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I'd rather have John Clay in the 6th, or Robert Hughes in the 7th. Hughes reminds me a lot of Le'Ron McClain...I'm hoping in the first 4 rounds we address QB, interior OL, and two levels of the defense...

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm a big Penn State fan and he impressed the heck out of me in that game.....but Penn State had 11 defenders out for that game. They were playing true freshmen and multiple guys out of position.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

...sounds like Javon Ringer, who has managed to keep up the trend in the pros by running in garbage time and 3rd and long.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If you're drafting a guy to be just a short yardage back, you can't take him in the third.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He is way more than a short yardage back.

It's the norm now to have to starting RB.

If CJ is to have any longevity we need to take some carries off of him.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd rather get Demarco Murray in the second. He's a guy who can catch, block, return kicks and run with power. Hell, his durability concerns might even knock him down the third round, but the guy is talented.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm a Penn State guy, but I really like Evan Royster as a mid-round guy.

He is a little smaller, 6'0", 215'ish, but he is a great blocker/receiver and consistently produced for 4 years (Penn State's all time leading rusher).

10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I rather have Tim Shaw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar