Mike Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I understand it, it just doesn't make sense to anyone thinking logically.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jesus threads are just getting dumber and dumber around here.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this thread is getting kind of stupid if it goes beyond being happy for Williams and his team.

4. Tennessee

Tennessee @titan_up

When Haynesworth was under Fisher he was the best DT in the league, an absolute monster, and game changer. Shanahan can't get the guy to practice or pick himself off the ground when he falls.

When players aren't personally motivated to be great, coaches can do very little in my opinion.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Jason Babin had a career year under Jeff Fisher. I blame Fisher.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Haynesworth was a monster in contract years only. Look it up. He's motivated by money alone.

OK 1 guy. How many did we miss on? I mentioned the 3 this year.

7. iQon

iQon Starter

Jason Babin was also a guy on his way out of the league, and playing on a 1 year contract. :eek: Talk to me when he gets a long term deal.

Please point out where I said Jawalrus would be better than Tom Brady in New England. I said by your logic, he should be better in general. That is your way of thinking, right? Draft position and scouting projections make you the better player. What do we play the games for if it were that simple?

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Well, let's not annoint Mike Williams as some HOF WR....he dropped about as many as he caught tonight....he only had 2 TDs all season....I mean Seattle just stole a game and NO ought to be embarrassed.

9. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Mike Williams might not be the best reveiver, and we have 2 WRs better than him on our roster right now, but the main point of this thread is that Caroll >>> Fisher imo

10. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

No..your point was that Devin was better because of coaching. Then you used the Jamarcus vs Brady debate to downplay the draft. The brothers are not close in talent, and other then JAson McCourty, noone believes they are. ..this is pointless...there is noway possible for anyone to blame Mike Williams success or failures on Fisher. It was on Mike Williams, anyone including Mike Williams will tell you that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar