Mike Vick's final nail is about to be hammered

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Vick, lawyers spend hours discussing legal options

The NFL dismissed a report Sunday that said commissioner Roger Goodell was close to announcing a season-long suspension of embattled Falcons quarterback Michael Vick for his alleged involvement in sponsoring a dogfighting operation. ...more

[​IMG]

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

When did I write that it was the same? Oh wait I didn't. What I wrote was that torturing and killing a living being (and in this case many of them) is much worse than anything Pacman has ever done (that we know of anyways). Since Pacman has never killed anyone, that doesn't mean I consider killing animals the same as killing humans, however I do consider both very heinous crimes.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't know what alleged crime is worse, who could, but putting a hit out, which is what reasonable thinking is leading us to here, is the equivalent of murder. I would think pac man's alleged crime is worse. He attacked his own species. Our species. If he had put a hit on say Ray Lewis, or a whore rat, than that is entirely different.

5. wg53

wg53 Starter

People need to get their stuff straight.

Pac was not the shooter in Vegas. In fact it was not his actions that led to the man being paralyzed at all.

In fact the Bouncers started the confrontation with Pacman or have you guys forgotten this? Remember Pacman had just had his shoulder operated on.

Good Job NFL N and ESPN for misinforming the public regarding Pacman.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Wg..

The bouncers started the altercation with pac? Ok show me the eye witness quote of that. The people that work at that bar(all liars i suppose) say something different.

The bouncers are fully within their rights to restrain someone who is putting their hands on the employees. That's why they are there. If some dim wit(pacman) is putting his hands on a dancer whether it be in a freindly or unfreindly way they will restrain that person.

Now going real slow here what if the dim wit(pacman) then decides to be high and mighty and starts fighting the bouncer? And then later says he will kill the bouncer? And later tells a buddy to shoot the motha?

If pacman jones doesn't walk into that bar that night three people don't get shot. Not a difficult concept to accept..

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Vigsted..

I ascertained that you don't differentiate much between a crime against an animal or dog through this quote.

You grouped them together as "a living thing".

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hitler was innocent..!

Hitler was not the shooter in WW2. He had nothing to do with pearl harbor either.

In fact england and france started the confrontation with hitler or have you guys forgotten this? Then the USA began meddling in hit's(new hip nickname for hitler) business.

Poor hitler walked into poland, ordered a drink and all these other people started the confrontation. Hitler didn't bother anyone and besides he was a dog lover a lover of living beings. Look..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KC9XfcJFeOM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KC9XfcJFeOM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

So in the end let's conclude that hitler and pac are ok and vick is a monster!

Does that sound illogical enough for you all?

9. wg53

wg53 Starter

10. Rolltide are you like a lawyer of some kind?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar