Mike Vick is done in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Why can't he party? It's his bday, he can party all he wants, just be smart about it.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread should be titled "Mike Vick is done in life"

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Interesting how you phrased that.

This is a man who made a crap load of money by the age of 21 and he just turned 30 on june 26th. By the age of 26 he had made the pro bowl 3X and was one of the highest paid players in the league!

Whether he ever could be a hall of fame QB is uncertain but he sure wasted a lot of talent and potential and the opportunity to make enough money to live on for the rest of his life. When he was arrested and he had to spend a fortune just defending himself.

Was the thrill of fighting dogs worth all that? Talk about an idiot!

Very rare for someone with so much to crap it all away like that.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Life is full of second chances. He was lucky to get a 2nd chance in the NFL... Most guys don't even get a 1st chance.

Hopefully, he'll wake up one day, realize how bad he has F'd up in his professional career and use that as something to help other kids who face the same challenges he faced while growing up.

I think Vick can do some good in this world, but maybe that's just me being an optimist.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You know I didn't even realize what I said there... Vick, my dead dog, I didn't even connect the dots there. Good pick-up.

Vick needs to disappear for a while. His people must get sick when they see his name in the news.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think one reason I feel bad for Vick is because he just seems to have really bad luck.

His financial advisor making him poorer than any of us while he was at the height of his career is sad enough. The guy was making pennies. I think he was actually in the negative monthly.

Then he hires another- and it happens to him again.

The dog stuff was overblown, I think. And now this...

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

:lol2:

Yeah ...... bad luck he wasn't born with common sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar