Mike Vick is done in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Mark my words... He's toast. Pictures are worth a thousand words and pictures don't lie. No way this scumbag should be in the league. He's already lied about what time he left his birthday party and the person who allegedly threw cake at his fiance was the person who got shot. Let's see the video.

It's time to put this piece of trash in prison and I hope they do the same things to him in prison that he did to those pit bulls.

2. World Peace

Just remember, in America, you can be convicted of Murder without a murder weapon or a body for that fact. In the NFL, you can lose 1/4-1/3 of your season without even being criminally charged with a crime.

3. World Peace

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Just when you think these guys couldn't get any dumber.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It doesn't look good at all for Vick. I'm leaning towards him NOT playing in the NFL during 2010.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I was already thinking that since he's backing up Kolb, but this is gonna put him out in a much worse way.

:ha:Mike Vick screwed the pooch. :ha:

7. JCBRAVE

Poor guy, I feel bad for him sorta. Had EVERYTHING going for him, and he blows it. But he's a grown man and he F-ed up, so that's on him. The only thing worse than being an idiot is being a lair, and he's both at this point. SMH @ Vick right now.

8. World Peace

I don't feel bad for him for the same reasons you say you feel bad for him.

9. JCBRAVE

Well I don't feel bad like if my dog died, but I can't believe he would do this to himself twice.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That whole Vick family is nothing but a bunch of trash...

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar