Mike Sims-Walker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Maybe you didn't understand my Ben Troupe reference.

Remember when he made an amazing hurdle over Champ Bailey? Does that one play make him explosive?

If you believe Hawkins to be explosive based on a similar play, then you should agree with Troupe being an explosive player.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It's a good comparison but no I don't think Troupe is explosive. You made a good point though.

I think Hawkins is explosive because of his first few steps and his change of direction.

I classify some players as fast. Others as quick. Others as explosive.

Explosive to me means able to accelerate quickly past defenders or through arm tackles.

I think Hawkins has that unique capability.

3. TNTitanFan

TNTitanFan Camp Fodder

My guess is the Sims-Walker will be in Cinncinati

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I have a hard time figuring out what the deal is with Hawkins except he apparently can't get the play book or something. He has ability. No doubt.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I wouldn't mind him, he slumped last year but he's young, and he would be cheap enough that if he isn't better than at least Washington/Williams it wouldn't really hurt us.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

How are you going to say that we are "good at WR", but you just started a thread about bringing in Plaxico Burress? Make up your mind.

I have a good feeling the Atlanta Falcons will sign Walker.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Simms-Walker will be in Tampa Bay or St. Louis...just a wild guess.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The guy can't stay healthy. He's had serious knee issues since he was drafted. I don't really blame the Jags for not wanting to dish out some cash to keep him.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

why are you trying to make me look bad? you could have PM me.

i think we are great at WR but we need Plax bad.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Explain that one to us.............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar