Mike Reinfeldt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I dont look at mock drafts. Not pay attention to morons like Kiper like many of you do. Hell, I've got a better track record than that idiot.

As for BG... yes. What has he done? Little... but more than D. Morgan.

He's got more sacks while undergoing a position change. (LB) More tackles. Oh, and he's healthy. Meaning he's got the rest of the season unless that changes.

Way to throw that one in my face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopdgYAag1c

I guarantee you B Graham makes a pro-bowl before Morgan.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I had no idea what I wanted in the draft. I'll admit that.

It was all about who was available... between Bryant and Morgan, for me (and for most, I'm sure).

Washburn or not, our d-line needed massive help, so I can't fault the pick.

3. Deuce Wayne

The only guys I really had any fire about acquiring were Brandon Graham, Kyle Wilson, and Morgan Burnett.

Oddly enough Morgan Burnett tore his ACL too. That makes 2 rookie Morgans from Georgia Tech that tore their ACL the same week to end their season. Freaky!

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He has 1 more sack, and 1 more tackle in 1 more game than Morgan. Not enough data to analyze..

I can't say I've watched Graham, but I do know his snaps dropped dramatically last game and Morgan was looking like a stud before he got injured.

5. Deuce Wayne

Well, he's probably going to end with about 13 more games by the end of the year.

The guy's learning a new position too. Though I dont think he should... still, gotta give him a bit of a curve knowing that.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I sort of wanted us to get Kyle Wilson... could have traded down because #16 for Wilson would've been too early.

Morgan was the best d-lineman available, so we sort of had to pull the trigger since we were seemingly very weak at d-line... doesn't look that way so far this season.

7. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

Cmon, you can't be talking like we have passed on the guy.. He was not there to be choosed, remember?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Your track record sucks. You said Earl Thomas was not even worthy of a first rd pick. You said Mcclian was not a good tackler. those are 2 can't miss prospects in the draft.

How was Marks a reach? If he wouldn't have been there in rd 3 he is not a reach. He played well for us this year before getting hurt.

As usual you have no clue.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I realllllllllllly wanted Brandon Graham. But at pick 16, Derrick Morgan was the best available for what we needed. Another option I liked was trade down to 28-30 and select Jerry Hughes & then pickup an extra 2nd/3rd.

Stilll happy we got Morgan, 2 bad about his injury.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We see how poor Duece is at analyzing a draft when he bashes MR for not taking a player who was not even on the board when we picked.

Duece also says that Brandon Graham is learning a new position. Not true the Eagles are using him as a 4-3 end. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar