Mike Reinfeldt: a zero or a hero

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

No, as far as Samuels goes we should of tried to pry him away from the Pats before that but yeah I guiess they would of frnachised just to get the 2 picks.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I seriously think we should keep Bennett then grab up Stallworth.

#1. Stallworth
    #2. Bennett
    #3. Jones

And Givens when he comes back can play a few snaps to see if hes ready.

We could work with that.

Plus Troupe and Scaife?

We would have a nice Recieveing core.

And I forgot about Orr.

Letting Bennett go is dumb.

3. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

I thought we could spend a lot of caproom up front for Clements and then seek bargains, b/c this FA class is so weak. But that contract is insane. The talks between Clements and us were justifiably short. $80 mil is beyond insane. Not sure even Champ Bailey is worth that, and he doesn't have a peer in the NFL. We aren't far from being a SB contender, but we need more than one guy. Given the market, we may need to rely on talent evaluation in finding bargains, especially in the draft. So be it. No complaints with the GM yet. We don't know how much money was at stake. If good players sign in droves with other teams at reasonable prices, maybe we can start to *****.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Horn is in his upper 30s and has injury problems. Pass on him. What I would like to see is the Jerry Porter Oakland thing heat up some more. He does not want to be in Oakland and he is a great reciever when he puts his mind to it. If they pick up CJ with Moss and Porter on that team. I bet they look to lose some bagage. Especially ones who were held out for multiple games due to attitude.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Hero. Patience. Wait till next year. The Draft will bump us. We have a lot of picks. And we have another year of experience under our belts.

If we do anything, I would trade for Willis. But we don't have too. This team has plenty of up and coming talent.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im reserving judgement until after the draft, but he isnt making me a believer right now.

7. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

The Titans done have a clue.....

I love the Titans ok I want to see them do well but it is quite obvious Bud Adams does not all he cares about is the bottom line. Bud Adams runs the show from top to bottom. He cares nothing for the franchise that is in Tennessee he is never here and does not live here. He has no stakes in this city and does not care a thing about it what so ever. Clear case in point Travis Henry runs for 1200 yards the best we have had in a while and we cut him cause of an 8.someting million dollar bonus when we have 35ish million to spend when he is clearly our #1 option at running back and should be he is a beast. No were are going to let him hit the market like anyone else that has had talent but might cost a few bucks instead we will hire some scum bum for a cheap rate. Yeah Lendale will be good he cant stay healthy during an offseason thats a good move. So we will not have a running back worth anything and from all I have read and seen there is no FA or anyone coming for a visit to Nashville, and I think Faulk hit on the head for FA to be weary coming to nashville because they dont care anything abtou anyone that comes down the line here the moment you are not of use or any shread of doubt you are gone. Example Steve Mcnair gone, Eddie Gone, Jevon Gone, Kevin Carter gone, Randall Godfrey, etc no matter how good you are if it cost you too much money see ya bye you were nice but were gonna go another direction. You watch Vince Young I love Vince like I loved Steve he will do some good things but the moment a bonus or anything like that comes up we could win 2 superbowls but if it costs bud some change Bam Vince will be a Raven or some other team that sees a football player worth having. Bottom Line Bud does not care about this city nor its team and I think thats a good reason why Fisher has not signed a long term deal with the Titans cause they always go after sub-par to med level talent and why were almost there but not quiet and it wont change not aslong as Bud is alive all he cares about is dollars not a darn about the football team nor it players and especially the fans. Its clear it doenst matter who the GM is Floyd, Mike, Joe bobb, etc.
    It will be interesting though to see how they do with no recievers, no running back worth anything, and basically sitting on their hands and waiting for the season to start with nothing to show for it and just another middle of the road season for your Titans fans thanks to your one foot in the grave Bud Adams.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh my f'ing god.

take a chill pill.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

are you high?

[​IMG]

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You can't collude with a player before free agency and Samuel had no choice in being franchised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar