Mike Reinfeldt: a zero or a hero

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JpL

JpL Guest

Mike Reinfeldt ruining the team?

He's been here for like a month and he's alreayd like ruined the team.

Going from a potential playoff team, we lose our starting tightend, starting runningback, 2 starting wr's, and most likely Pacman.

He didnt even try to get Clements, he's only talking to Kevin Carter is turning 34 soon, so big woopdido there.

I dont think the Titans will be as good this year, 6-10 again.

Reinfeldt better do something or hes the Next Matt Millen

and usually i am not this negative but he is just doing plain out horrible.

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

First off, we did go after Clements, then we saw how much SF was willing to give him and we backed off.

Kinney might not have been able to come back, the team doctors probably had as much to do with that decision as anyone else.

I do think we should have been able to keep one of the two WRs, but I know Bennett was asking for a lot of money and I have no idea how much Wade was asking for (I would guess it'd be modest, but you never know)

As far as getting rid of Henry, I think that's as much aftermath from a Reese-negotiated contract, he had a bad habit of puting large bonuses into contract to make the bottom-line look better that would force a renegotiation, I don't really fault Reinfeldt for having to cut him.

And can you really blame Reinfeldt for Pac's stupidity?

I'll give him through the draft, if we're still not doing any good moves at that point, then we can say he's doing a bad job, but come on, it's the first day of free agency, how much can you expect?

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

this guy has no clue.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

are you refering to JpL or Reinfeldt?

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

even if we get stallworth, its jsut a #1 wr upgrade, it isnt adding depth like keeping bennett and wade would do

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Our starting tight end is still on the team. Kinney was on IR last year, and its very likely his career is over.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I Got A Question

Do the Tians know the FA period started, cuz i think they missed it
    considering we have only 1 qb, and if henry is cut, 1 rb on the active roster
    and if Pac is in trouble, hill is our #1, how yall feelin bout that:moon2:
    whos our MLB, oh yeah, sirmon, who needs porter or thomas:grrhee:
    lets sign horn or stallworth, so we can watch them go down with a season ending injury in week 5, o wait, we got givens for that
    at the current time, top 2 recievers, Brandon Jones, which is ok with me, i like him, but then its roydell williams, or courtney roby, nice:rolleyes:

Man, this past 1-2 weeks have been great for the titans havent they

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I believe Sirmon is a FA, which would make Stephen Tulloch our current MLB

9. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

I do partially agree with his post. the problem is one day has passed but a bunch of the best FA are signed or have moved on passed the Titans for whatever reason. Athomas will be signed in the next 12 hours sounds like to the pats all the quality longterm solutions are now gone at CB. How did we not either try to make adeal with the Pats for Samuels like the lIons did to get th eguy they wanted pre FA starting or line up Clements? With Pacman problem we need to draft a CB in round 1 and pray to God Pacman stays out of jail. Most likely we will be drfating a CB in round 1 for his spot in 08. How about WR? D.Stallworth......please:ha: Losing Wade AND Bennett is big in my book. Are all these things Reinfeldt's fault not entirely but he does sit in the GM Chair so ultimately it is his job regardless of how long he has been in the job.

It is also surprising how quickly teams are moving on players htis year by end of next week most quality players will be signed, or negotiating contract details it seems.

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

As soon as Samuels was franchised, the only way we could get him is matching the offer and giving the Pats two first rounders, is Samuels worth that? let me rephrase that: is anyone worth that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar