Mike Reinfeldt: a zero or a hero

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

thus far mike reinfeldt hasn't impressed me AT ALL

agree or disagree?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

OMG!

it is not even the end of DAY 1.

There have been like 3 free agents signings.

Get a grip.

:rolleyes:

3. He should be fired! A whole day of free agency and he hasn't given a mammoth contract to anyone!

:stupid:

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

No Gunny, do you really think we'll get Henry back? If we cut him, kiss him goodbye... Already, Reinfeldt stinks in my book. And if he cuts Pacman he'll be like dead fish to me. I don't like the smell. But I ain't hangin him yet. We won't get Henry back I can guarantee you. As soon as we cut him, you can be sure our 1st round pick will be spent on a RB. And there ain't no Travis Henrys in the draft this year at #19... I just think this is supposed to be a joyous time of the year, and right now I feel like before last season, my hopes are way down...

5. chanthaphy

chanthaphy Camp Fodder

jamal lewis??:eh?:

6. We'll either pick up a modestly priced veteran backup RB or draft a RB to backup White (probably both in some form)

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

We'll sign somebody to compete/share the load with White and probably draft a project (or sign a UDFA), imo.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We are not going to draft a RB in one. That would be preposterous.

Corey Dillon I can see.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Heck, if we let Henry go due to contract, I could almost see us going with Brown, except he's in the Volek "I pouted myself out of a job" camp.

I expect us to cut Henry, then make a failed attempt at re-signing him.

10. Nostranut

Nostranut Guest

I think Travis will find the FA market for unfriendly for an "old" RB who is one
    hit away form a one year suspension. Smart move by our new GM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar