Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mike Munchak Approval Poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 30, 2012.

?

Munch: Approve or Disapprove?

Approve 16 vote(s) 18.0%
Disapprove 73 vote(s) 82.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,588
    Yeah- as in we've blown a lead.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,818
    The fact that he is babying Locker in order to save his own arse makes me dislike him big time. He is nothing more than Fisher 2.0
  3. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,185
    If Munch could bring in Mike Nolan as DC, he would have my support. However, I feel that the worst decision he has made was hiring Grey as his DC. For that reason alone, I have to vote NO because I hate Grey's existence. He needs to get the F!!! out of Nashville!
  4. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    4 people voted yes?
  5. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,173
    If you had made this poll last week (before the Colts game), the results would be vastly different. Titans' fans on this board are on tilt.

Thinking about it rationally though, he's done pretty much exactly what I expected him to do. We've been an average team going through a rebuild process with a new, mechanically unsound QB. He's had a lot go wrong:
    1) He got hired on as coach after all good coordinators were gone. He got his pick of the leftovers and he's stuck with them so far. Both Gray and Palmer are awful and don't have the respect of their players.
    2) Britt injury destroyed last season.
    3) CJ2K + OLine have vastly underperformed. This could be linked to the Palmer issue above.
    4) Locker injury.

Big mistakes he's made:
    1) Letting Finnegan walk.
    2) Very questionable motivation for a few games where we got blown out.
    3) Loss to a winless Colts team when playoffs were on the line.

Where he's made the team better:
    ??

Overall, he's been average. I don't think he's been completely awful, but I am not satisfied.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    I'm ehhhh right now. I think if he had a better DC, we'd be in a waaay better situation right now and this debate wouldn't be happening.
    JCBRAVE and Bonky high five this.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    Not sure how much of that is his fault vs Ruston/Reinfeldt
    World Peace high fives this.
  8. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $6,075
    I am one of those 4, I proudly support Munchak.
  9. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,177
    He hand picked his DC.
  10. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,173
    It's possible, but I'm pretty sure Munchak had a say in the decision. If Munchak had gone to whoever the GM was at the time and said Finnegan is an integral part of the defense and would be a big loss, they would have paid him. Instead, they paid McCourty almost as much and we're sitting at $16M under the cap. Sweet.