Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 30, 2012.
Yeah- as in we've blown a lead.
The fact that he is babying Locker in order to save his own arse makes me dislike him big time. He is nothing more than Fisher 2.0
If Munch could bring in Mike Nolan as DC, he would have my support. However, I feel that the worst decision he has made was hiring Grey as his DC. For that reason alone, I have to vote NO because I hate Grey's existence. He needs to get the F!!! out of Nashville!
4 people voted yes?
If you had made this poll last week (before the Colts game), the results would be vastly different. Titans' fans on this board are on tilt.
Thinking about it rationally though, he's done pretty much exactly what I expected him to do. We've been an average team going through a rebuild process with a new, mechanically unsound QB. He's had a lot go wrong:
1) He got hired on as coach after all good coordinators were gone. He got his pick of the leftovers and he's stuck with them so far. Both Gray and Palmer are awful and don't have the respect of their players.
2) Britt injury destroyed last season.
3) CJ2K + OLine have vastly underperformed. This could be linked to the Palmer issue above.
4) Locker injury.
Big mistakes he's made:
1) Letting Finnegan walk.
2) Very questionable motivation for a few games where we got blown out.
3) Loss to a winless Colts team when playoffs were on the line.
Where he's made the team better:
Overall, he's been average. I don't think he's been completely awful, but I am not satisfied.
I'm ehhhh right now. I think if he had a better DC, we'd be in a waaay better situation right now and this debate wouldn't be happening.
Not sure how much of that is his fault vs Ruston/Reinfeldt
I am one of those 4, I proudly support Munchak.
He hand picked his DC.
It's possible, but I'm pretty sure Munchak had a say in the decision. If Munchak had gone to whoever the GM was at the time and said Finnegan is an integral part of the defense and would be a big loss, they would have paid him. Instead, they paid McCourty almost as much and we're sitting at $16M under the cap. Sweet.