Mike Munchak Approval Poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 30, 2012.

?
  1. Approve

18.0%
  2. Disapprove

82.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I asked that question back then. I was willing to give these guys a chance but i'm shocked that a staff with so much experience in this league could get such a pathetic performance out of these players every game. We couldn't even win the 2nd half.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Right now, it may be best to fire Munch at the end of the season, not because anyone else could do better with the dung heap of a team he has but because he's not going to get any decent coordinators to come in here with just one more year left on his contract.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I just hope it's done quickly so we have a shot at a real staff this time. If we wait again were gonna end up with another group of scrubs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I thought hiring him was a terrible decision from the start. Nothing against the guy, but what experience did he have to qualify as a head coach. The guy was a line coach, he had never called offensive or defensive plays before and then in the drop of a $20 pay raise from Bud Adams hes the head coach. He was in no way qualified for this job. It was a joke and a bad one from the start, but it all goes back to Adams not wanting to shell out money for a coach who may not coach if the lock out held out.

5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Yep, it's fire munch or fire no one. We won't get anyone much better than what we already have with a lame duck coach. We have to fire much or waste another year with this garbage staff. Keeping him is not fair to the players or fans. I can see why Cook wants out.

6. TitanInDixie

TitanInDixie Camp Fodder

Get rid of Munchak....or get rid of Adams. :deadhorse:

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Munchak coached under fisher. We went from bad to worse. We should have hired from outside this pathetic organization. Too too bad we all can't get the home/away games for any other teams around here without paying for nfl ticket on cable. Too too bad.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Perhaps if the passengers of the titanic had jumped a bit earlier..... well, you know.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yes, and I hope he retains his old position here and stays there until hes as old as Bud.

However not because I think he sucks as a head coach though. more along the lines of a personnel standpoint. I want good FA's, I want good coordinators, I want to retain our FA's, and I really dont think we will get that if Munch is here.

However this relies a lot on Bud, and I dont see Munch being gone at the end of the season. MUST... FIRE... Gray.

I just dont get why everyone wants to blame it on munch. Personally, I blame today on the fumble, the INT, the blocked punt, and the returned punt for a TD just as much as any coaching problems.

10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Sooooo... You're saying he sucks at HC. Got it.

You don't understand how it works. If munch is fired, he will be gone. If we just fire Gray, we will never be able to get a good DC in here that will coach under a lame duck coach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar