Mike Mularkey & Terry Robiskie Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I 100% stand by my original post

Mularkey has this team at 8-4

2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I appreciate what Mularkey has done. There's not much to admire about Robiskie. The offense eventually pulls it off because of our playmakers and offensive line. They are getting things done in spite of him.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yeah I don't have as much praise for Robiskie today as I did when I made this thread lol

4. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Mularkey is the bigger blame than Robiskie.

He’s offense has been exposed before and it only has shown to work for a year.

5. Apcgamb24

Apcgamb24 Starter

If Mularkey leaves the offense to Robiskie and just manages the game as a whole, I don't have a problem with him. Under him this team has shown improvement coming from behind and winning, winning at home, and staying disciplined as they are one of the least penalized teams.

Robiskie just needs to go. Has no plan B if the "smash mouth" running game doesn't work. Runs a 1980s offense with one of the most dynamic quarterbacks in the league. Josh McDaniels is looking for a HC job so I doubt we could get him since we will probably keep Mularkey. I kinda hoped Hue Jackson got fired so we could pick him up as our new OC.

6. TitanNation1

TitanNation1 Special Teams Standout

Both coaches need to go they're garbage. End of story

7. TitanNation1

TitanNation1 Special Teams Standout

Both coaches need to go they're garbage. End of story

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Apparently not, you posted it twice

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I think that is overstated a bit. Maybe on a crap Buffalo team, but they were #5 and #7 in scoring offense in his second and third session in Atlanta after ranking out of the top 10 in his first. They did improve a bit after he left, but it wasn't a massive leap forward, since they were already doing well.

This system needs to be replaced, but while it's here, the person calling the plays could be doing a much better job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar