Mike Mularkey & Terry Robiskie Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

What these guys have done to change the culture around here man.. it's nothing short of amazing.. different mindset, different team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Amy still sits on his face two nights a week.

• LOL LOL x 7
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

can't blame her

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

To be fair, MM missed a lot on 3rd down. That would have kept drives going, taking time off the board and have gotten us in FG range several times.

Not to mention the several times the refs ****ed us over. The missing DPI om Mariota, Walkers bs OPI calls etc.

I think the gameplan was good, execution by the players could have been better.

#94 Smash, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Gotta get the creative juices running through him somewhere.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. JettJett

JettJett Starter

Heard if the season ended now, cowboys coach Jason Garrett would be a strong candidate for coach of the year.
    Hypothetical (at least for now) question. If the Titans meet the cowboys in the super bowl, who would be coach of the year? Both would have done a tremendous job. Early in the season, I don't think anyone thought of either team in the playoff much less the Superbowl. Who would you vote? Why?

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

This is a NO BRAINER...If that were the case, MULARKEY and not even close....Came from the basement...New GM....New culture....uninspired fan base....2nd year QB (generally bad)...No secondary....Just an opinion. At least the Cowboys already had a quality OL in place and some weapons. I personally think Mularkey has done a hell of a job regardless of where we stand...Even if the season ended today, I am satisfied in one off season.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Dumbest F@cking O- gameplan of all time.

Take your high turnover warm weather QB and have him throw it against one of the best turnover teams?

Derrick Henry averaging what per carry?

FU MMularkey.

9. JBC

JBC Starter

Who won the game? Should wait and see before you get too down on coaching.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't know man Henry was rolling and punched it in.

Our D bailed us out with the 4th and goal shut down and the end zone pick.

Mularkey has no doubt done well but O gameplan could and should have been better. Thank goodness we made critical plays on D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar